New coronavirus scientific questions and answers:
1. How long can the new coronavirus survive in the ordinary environment? Answer: The virus can only survive in the cells of the organism, and basically cannot survive at room temperature.
2. Experts say that the virus was inactivated in 56 ° C water for 30 minutes. How long does it inactivate in boiling water at 100 ℃? Answer: The virus only survives in animals, not in vitro, so items need not be cooked.
3. How long can the virus leave the human body on everyday items such as door handles and mobile phones? Will the virus leave the living body, and the low temperature of minus 10 degrees in the north will die? A: The virus is not transmitted by the digestive tract. Touch the door handle and mobile phone, and do not pick your nose or your eyes. The virus cannot survive without it.
4. I have 84 disinfectant and alcohol at home. How do I use it? Answer: 84 disinfectant and alcohol can kill most bacteria and other microorganisms, but the virus cannot survive without leaving the human body. It is not meaningful to wipe the items with 84 disinfectant or alcohol.
5. Will this virus infect cats and dogs? Answer: Nothing has been found so far.
6. In addition to wearing a mask when going out, should I wear disposable gloves? Answer: Not necessary. Wear gloves for fear of cold. Pay attention to washing your hands.
7. If I go out, can I wear more ordinary medical masks sold by pharmacies to improve the protective effect? Answer: No. A single floor for outdoor activities is sufficient.
8. How safe is it to talk to strangers? If you don’t talk to strangers, will passing by on the road be contagious? Answer: Distance is one aspect, but it is important not to sneeze or cough at people.
9. Can I eat raw vegetables? Like salad. A: The new crown virus is not transmitted through the digestive tract, and you can eat salad.
10. I rarely go out, and no cases have appeared nearby. Can I wear ordinary disposable masks? Answer: Yes.
11. Are there any symptoms during the incubation period? Is it infectious during the incubation period? Answer: The shortest is 1-2 days, the longest is 10-12 days, and the average is 7 days. Medical observation is 14 days. Infectious during the incubation period. Patients are most contagious when they have a high fever.
12. How is the difference between new crown infection and common cold symptoms? A: The new crown infection mainly has fever, and the local respiratory symptoms are usually not severe, and some people will have severe breathing difficulties or systemic damage. These are the biggest differences from the common cold.
13. Are there any specific medicines? Answer: Not currently. The principle of treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
14. What are the characteristics of those who can heal themselves? What are the characteristics of a seriously ill person? Answer: Self-healing is related to physical fitness, and it is mostly for people with healthy immune function. Most of those who died seriously were the elderly and those with underlying diseases.
15. Is it possible for a patient discharged from a cure to have a secondary infection? How should I care after recovery? Answer: I don’t think so now, because there are antibodies. How to recover depends on the patient’s recovery. 16. Is taking the common cold medicine or antibiotic effective for the virus? Answer: Invalid.